Technique and ergonomics - harjoittelu
TECHNIQUE AND ERGONOMICS
A good posture is the basis for good technique.
In a good posture
- joints function naturally and economically
- muscle action is optimal.
Good technique involves
- balancing out loading peaks with breaks
- warm ups, cool downs, and stretching.
Ergonomic factors (for example, musician's stool, music stand) can
- help you maintain a good posture
- make it easier to find a good technique
- prevent overloading.
Erja Joukamo-Ampuja and Jouko Heiskanen