Survival kit - harjoittelu
- Alternate lighter and heavier days.
- Schedule a lighter practice week once a month.
- Remember to cool down it speeds recovery by 50%.
- Practice playing slowly in your head.
- Take enough breaks.
- Remember to drink plenty of water.
- Find a method of practicing that suits you.
- Make sure you set intermediate goals and stay motivated.
- Recognise physical and psychological overexertion.
- React to aches and pains with the correct self-treatment.
- Seek expert help in good time.
La dolce vita